Nuclear, Coal and Steam Power Plant Decommissioning Decommissioning means to safely remove a facility or site from service by demolition and dismantling and reduce residual radioactivity to a level that permits release of the property and termination of the license. Titanium Demolition and Remediation Group decommissioning services include the demolition of entire power plants as well as selective dismantling and rigging of power house equipment including turbines, turbine generators, turbine rotor and blading, generators, static exciters, frequency changers, heat exchangers, transformers and other related electrical and mechanical equipment.
- Total Power Plant Decommissioning •
- Turbine Generator Dismantling and Removal •
- Power Plant Stack Demolition and Dismantling •
- Industrial Rigging and Removal of Power Plant Equipment •
- Plant Machinery and Equipment Rigging and Removal
All decommissioning, rigging and dismantling work is done in accordance with all safety rules and regulations